|Location:||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
You will be joining a growing company that was established in California in 2004 and is financially strong with a successful track record of building market-leading products. We have designed/built/implemented software products for a number of cool Silicon Valley startups, large global corporations and prestigious governments.
Parent Company- https://www.dpr.com/ (https://www.linkedin.com/company/dpr-construction-inc/)
VueOps is the new way to view and manage your facility operations. With VueOps, our customers can access building intelligence to maximize the value from design and construction, and seamlessly transition knowledge to the owner operations and maintenance phases.
Our consultants work with building owners to specify their facility management data requirements for capital projects and design workflows to collect, validate, transfer, and manage data for use throughout the building lifecycle. VueOps software provides a smart, simple, and easy way to find construction turnover information, manage warranty events, and find information about assets installed in the facility, using search and 3D building information models.
· 5 to 8 years of relevant experience with IT background.
· Experience in construction domain is must with good understanding of Autodesk/BIM (Building Information Modeling)/forging/3D Modelling.
· Excellent written/oral communication skills
· Expertise in technical project management involving multiple stakeholders with expertise in JIRA and Sprint Deliveries.
· Coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages (Good to have)
· Expertise in application of analytics (applied statistics / quantitative methods) for solving business problems. Competency in standard data mining and customer segmentation techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees, Clustering or Neural Networks
· Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
· Expertise in data mining and synthesis of multiple databases
· Leverage advanced analytical skills to develop solutions such as recommender engines, predictive algorithms
· Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Strong communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good presentation skills to present to management and customers
· Good leadership skills to coordinate, oversee and lead team/project members
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work in a team environment